Friday, January 11, 2019

Increase your YouTube subscribership - the legal way!



There are LOTS and LOTS of pages out there that describe how to increase the number of subscribers to your YouTube channel.

I'll describe what I've done to add about 150 subscribers in about 2 months.

First off, I do not recommend using these Sub4Sub (subscriber for subscriber) groups.  There are quite a few on Facebook.  But YouTube has mechanisms in place to detect people who are simply swapping a subscription for another.  I've had a couple of warning messages from YouTube about this and they've actually removed some of my subscribers!

I've discovered a website that allows you to search through YouTube channels for specific characteristics.  For instance you can search for channels about fishing, that have posts in the past 5 days and have no more than 100 subscribers.

What I've found is that if you find small (less than 100 subs) and ACTIVE channels, who are posting about topics that interest you, these people are MUCH more likely to subscribe back to you, especially if you leave a nice comment on their videos :-)

The web site is called YouTube Crawler and you can find it here:

https://www.channelcrawler.com/

This is not a silver bullet.  It does require quite a bit of work on your part, but you are much more likely to get subscribers who will actually watch your channel!

And it has the added benefit that you will find some interesting, undiscovered YouTube channels out there!

Enjoy and please check out my YouTube channel below!


Check out my YouTube channel:  
 www.youtube.com/KedarWarriner

No comments:

Post a Comment