Tuesday, March 28, 2017

How to get 1000 free followers on Instagram


I've been active on Instagram for several months now. 

And like most people, I've wondered how to increase the number of people following me.

And of course, I've looked at the services that say they'll provide you with 2500, 5000 or even 10000 free followers!  But there's always a catch.  You have to buy something, or fill in personal information or do something else that doesn't necessarily appeal to you.

What I managed to do, however, was to get up to 1000 followers (ok, 935 as of this moment) without doing anything out of the ordinary.

What did I do?  

Simple.

FOLLOW EVERYONE YOU CAN!!

During my first month on Instagram, I carefully selected who I would follow, and rejected follow requests from people I didn't know.  After a month of that, I had about 30 followers.

During my second month on Instagram, I went crazy and started clicking Follow, on anyone and everyone I could.

Within a week, I had gone from 35 followers to 935 followers.  And I was following almost 4000 people.

Start with something simple.  Since most people post pictures of their vacation, search for the word "travel" and just start following everyone.

Now, when I post a picture, I have more than 40 likes within a few hours.

So, check me out on Instagram and please follow me :-) www.instagram.com/kedar_the_photographer/

Check out my YouTube channel:  
 www.youtube.com/KedarWarriner

No comments:

Post a Comment